Did you know that cats need just as much care, attention and enrichment as dogs? In this episode, Jae and Adrienne from Two Crazy Cat Ladies talk through some of the most common misconceptions about cats, including their levels of independence, the advantages of keeping a cat inside or outside, and more. They also address some frequently asked questions about litter box training, giving your cat vertical space, and dental health.
- It’s challenging to find natural alternatives specifically for cats (1:25)
- People assume cats are completely independent, but that’s not the case (5:25)
- It’s not healthy for cats to roam outside unsupervised (7:08)
- Give your cats vertical space and enrichment (9:54)
- Cats are both predators and prey, so they have unique needs (13:51)
- If your cat is peeing outside the box, it could be a sign of a health issue (18:01)
- Try a wood-based litter instead of clay (22:49)
- Look for supplements that are specifically made for cats (26:11)
- Don’t forget to take care of your cat’s dental health (27:50)
- How to learn more from Two Crazy Cat Ladies (31:26)
- Have a question for Angela? Call (252) 377-4555 to submit it
- Two Crazy Cat Ladies Website
- Back in the Closet Podcast
- Follow Two Crazy Cat Ladies on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube
- Sign up for a full holistic consultation with Angela Ardolino and our Veterinary Advisors
- Follow Angela on Facebook and Instagram
About Angela Ardolino
Accordingly, she uses Full Spectrum Hemp Extract on all her pets at her rescue farm every day since 2016. Angela has five dogs. Odie a 12-year-old mini-schnauzer, Nina an 8-year-old Doberman. Jolene a 7-year-old mutt, Maza a 7-year-old mutt, and Rhemi an 8-year-old poodle. In addition, she has 4-10 more any time she is fostering or boarding. She is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and the Veterinary Cannabis Association. In fact, Angela has educated hundreds of medical doctors and veterinarians on the therapeutic uses of medical cannabis on animals.
The Two Crazy Cat Ladies™ are cat advocates, social media influencers, bloggers and content creators. They offer a full line of natural supplements [Feline Essential™] made to help treat and prevent many common health issues in cats. In 2015, motivated by the lack of available resources for natural feline health, Jae & Adrienne dedicated their lives to learning and sharing all they can to help cats live the longest, healthiest and happiest lives possible. They host regular live shows on social media to connect with cat parents and answer questions they have about their kitties as well as sharing tips about cat health and happiness via blogs and videos. Also – worth mentioning – they always have a cocktail in hand.